Nissan makes great dependable and stylish vehicles. Whether you drive an Altima, Frontier, or a Pathfinder, Nissan makes sure that their models are well made and reliable. Every Nissan vehicle is considered to be excellent vehicles suitable for a whole range of needs. Ever since 1959, Nissan has been manufacturing different trucks, sedans and SUVs in the United States. They expanded their business to become the biggest vehicle importer in the United States by 1975. With Nissan continuing to expand its line-up, their vehicles are well regarded for their top of the line safety features and latest connectivity technology such as Apple CarPlay integration.
Nissan models today:
- Nissan Altima: The Nissan Altima is a popular mid-size sedan. It has recently been awarded the IIHS 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+ (TSP+) rating. The Altima can be optioned with an All-Wheel Drive, has the latest safety and driving assistance features, and can get a combined of 32 MPG.
- Nissan Murano: The Nissan Murano is a five-passenger crossover. The Murano has a spacious interior with class leading leg-space and cargo capacity. This popular crossover has a 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Nissan Pathfinder: The Pathfinder is a three-row SUV. It has a towing capacity of 6,000 pounds. The SUV received the Best Safety Tech award in the Parents Magazine list of 20 Best Family Cars of 2020 for having features such as blind spot monitoring and parking sensors.
- Nissan Sentra: This vehicle is a reliable and good-looking compact sedan. The Sentra has a sporty design that has superb handling. The latest Sentra model has Nissan’s Safety Shield 360 safety feature.
- Nissan Rogue: The Rogue is one of Nissan’s most popular vehicles sold. The subcompact crossover was named an Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy in the Subcompact Crossover/SUV. The Nissan Rogue is also powered by a 2.5L four cylinder engine that gets up to 181 horsepower.
- Nissan Versa: The Nissan Versa is affordable, yet equipped with Nissan’s safety features and latest technology. This subcompact sedan also received Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy status in the Compact Car category.
Your Quality Shop for Nissan Repair
As you are driving along the streets of Torrance, CA, Rolling Hills, CA, Redondo Beach, CA, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, or even during your road trips, you will see a Nissan vehicle. Nissan built up a solid reputation of making great vehicles. However, just like any vehicle, eventually your Nissan will need to come in for regular maintenance service or repairs. Whether your Altima needs a transmission repair or your Pathfinder needs a brake repair, we at Hillside Auto Repair and our Reliable technicians are well trained and experienced with working with all things Nissan service and repair. Make Hillside Auto Repair your go to Nissan shop. Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- High Quality
- Good Communication
If you are in or nearby Torrance, feel free to give us a call at 310-373-7676 or go to our website to schedule an appointment at Hillside Auto Repair today! Hillside Auto Repair - Most Trusted Shop in Torrance, CA.